Sunday 29 June 2014

The butterbird

I had a very traumatic experience today. Very traumatic.
I was standing around, minding my own business, when a butterbird came flying up and hit my boyfriend in the stomach. It flew away without my boyfriend realising but I kept looking at it to try to determine if it was a butterfly or a bird. It was black and seemed too big to be a butterfly but didn’t really have the body of a bird.
I went back to daydreaming and before long the butterbird came back… But this time it attacked me! Instead of just flying into me and flying off, it seemed to linger and fly around in my personal space.
Meanwhile, all my boyfriend could do was laugh while I was calming myself down after panicking!

Peace, love and happiness
- Taisie 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Like the Amazing Content of your Blog. Keep up the good Work. Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird