Friday 12 September 2014

Best Illustration I Have Ever Seen

intro1-934x
I was browsing on Pinterest a few moments ago and stumbled upon this picture/comic/illustration, whatever you want to call it. I don't know what drew me in to it but I started reading it and understanding what was happening and I could really relate to the main character. I wasn't going to post this to my blog until I got to the last part about people's views of the main character and then the explanation at the bottom.
I am definitely an introvert.
I don't like big crowds, I don't like being around a lot of people and I struggle to hold basic conversations with strangers or even people I know but don't know very well. I am more than happy to sit and have my lunch hour by myself and that doesn't mean I'm upset or that something is wrong. It means that I enjoy my own company and I don't need to be around people to feel happy. I find comfort in solitude and that's something that a lot of people simply don't understand.
To see the picture in more detail, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird