Thursday 30 October 2014

Get to Know Me More!

Get to Know Me
As some of you may already know, I love doing Q&A posts as they pose great questions for the writer and some interesting reads for the audience. Saying that, I found an old website containing a few different tags for bloggers and loved the look of the 20 Questions Tag!

  1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? Literally: my keys. I pretty much drive everywhere due to where I live so I couldn't leave without them! Non-literally: probably my phone. And it's not because I love texting or this or that, it's because I find it so useful - I can use it for getting in contact with people, for checking Facebook and even for reading!
  2. Favourite brand of make-up? Even though I regularly write beauty-related posts, I don't feel as though I have a favourite brand, primarily because I feel like I am getting my hands stuck into a variety of brands, from Benefit to Clinique to Soap & Glory to Bourjois, so it is hard for me to choose one brand of makeup. However, I do love a few products from Urban Decay, Rimmel and Mac especially.
  3. Favourite Flowers? I'm not really much of a flower person - I'd rather have chocolate - but if I had to choose, I would go for the classically romantic roses.
  4. Favourite clothing stores? I get almost all of my clothes from New Look or Asda as they have always proven themselves to me in terms of quality of clothing and value for money, though I also love Next, Primark, Matalan and Outfit (Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Topshop). Basically, I love anything that is near me physically!
  5. Favourite perfume? I absolutely adore Alien by Thierry Mugler, as well as Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Extreme by Paul Smith. And I think Blue Jeans by Versace is perfect for men!
  6. Heels or flats? Flats. I'm already pretty tall and while I do enjoy wearing heels, flats are simply more comfortable!
  7. Do/did you make good grades? As a matter of fact, I did! I finished my GCSEs in 2010 and then went on to do my A-Levels, finishing those in 2012.
  8. Favourite colours? I love pastel colours, plus white and purple.
  9. Do you drink energy drinks? Nope. I don't like fizzy drinks so I find that drinks like Red Bull are lost on me, plus the health-buff in me would rather I stick to water as it is healthier and has more benefits.
  10. Do you drink juice? Yes... I was brought up in a time where orange juice and apple juice were healthy and I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to change my mindset about that!
  11. Do you like swimming? I do, but I don't do it enough. I prefer playing and chilling in the pool, the way you do on holiday, as opposed to actually swimming lengths.
  12. Do you eat fries with a fork? If I'm getting them from McDonalds or KFC the answer is no, but if I am getting them from a chippy or cooking them at home then I do.
  13. Whats your favourite moisturiser? I think I have only ever really used two moisturisers before so I can't say I really have a favourite! I tend to get the proper-sized pots (as opposed to samples) which literally last me months - I only replaced my current moisturiser about a month ago, switching it up from one I had used for years before that.
  14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Definitely! I want to do it all traditionally, so no seeing my Groom before the wedding and no children before marriage!
  15. Do you get mad easily? I can, depending on how tired/hormonal I am feeling on the day! But generally I'm not a very mad person, so more often than not it takes me a while to get really frustrated.
  16. Are you into ghost hunting? I actually went on a ghost hunt this time last year with some people from work, though I wasn't sure what to make of it as it was too serious to be an act but not serious enough to be completely believable. I would like to do it again with a different company but I don't know if I'd be too scared as I am a bit of a wimp!
  17. Any phobias? I fear having regrets, plus I fear my imagination - it can be pretty scary having such an imagination at times, especially during the dark when my imagination runs wild.
  18. Do you bite your nails? I used to when I was younger, though I hated having short nails so I stopped. (I'm such a great story-teller!)
  19. Have you ever had a near death experience? I've nearly had a few car crashes, plus I got stuck in a lift once, so I'd say so.
  20. Do you drink coffee? Nope. I tried an espresso once and thought it was absolutely vile, plus I've never really needed to drink coffee. I quite like the smell of it though!
So there you have it, my 20 Questions and 30th Blogtober post! Do you eat fries with a fork, or am I just weird? What's your favourite brand of make-up?
Come back tomorrow for my final Blogtober 2014 post!

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird