Sunday 19 October 2014

My Favourite Song

Favourite Song
I wanted to share with you all one of my most recent favourite songs. I have been listening to it quite a lot over the past couple of months and I still love it just as much now.

The song is Birthday by an artist called Rachael Sage.
If you are a Dance Moms fan (I am - it is a guilty pleasure of mine!) then you may know the song. If you’re not, head on over to YouTube and listen to the song. The singer has such a beautiful voice and the heart-felt words sing about something I can relate to: wanting to change.
Every single birthday I promise I am gonna change but I can never take the first step. 
What I wish is that you will one day wanna know me for who I really am.
This is one of those songs that as soon as I listened to the lyrics, I knew immediately it would become a personal song that I love, and I wasn’t wrong! Months later and I still love it, so why don’t you go and check it out?
- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird