Tuesday 30 December 2014

Blogmas 2014 Round Up

After my 31st post of the month goes up tomorrow, I will have completed Blogmas 2014! My first official Blogmas challenge and success and my second successful attempt at blogging every day for a month (my first attempt was October of this year).




It has been a very challenging at parts throughout this month, partly because I haven’t had any posts really organised. Planned, yes, but scheduled, nope. I had always intended to have them scheduled and ready to go up automatically to take a lot of the pressure off myself each evening but I simply never really got round to getting that far ahead of the game. I ended up writing them and posting them within moments of one another every day which, after a while, can be quite tiring.
I found it made me resent my blog at times as there were days when I was tired and didn’t want to spend the time on creating, uploading and publishing a post, but I was too stubborn to give in and lose the challenge of Blogmas!


Either way, I am incredibly happy and proud of myself to have continued with my blog as I do enjoy creating content and putting it out there and, similarly to Blogtober, it has taught me a lot about myself, my blog and, probably most practically, time management!
As far as the New Year goes, I have planned most of what I am writing for January already and hope to have written, uploaded and scheduled posts ideally a week in advance as we enter the New Year so I can get back on track with being a Blogging Superstar! I would hope for my blog to be able to run itself a little more in terms of scheduled posts, so I have more time to focus on other aspects of my life.

Have you completed in Blogmas this year? Why/why not?

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for my final Blogmas post and final post of 2014!



- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love to go through your Post. Keep up the good Work and Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird