Friday 5 December 2014

Beauty Haul, November 2014

I realised recently that I haven’t done a haul post in what feels like a while; it’s not because I haven’t been buying anything, it’s more that I have been buying bits and bobs and I didn’t want to do haul posts where I am showing one or two items. When I realised I hadn’t posted in a while, I collated all of the beauty-related items I bought for myself in November to show you guys, I hope you enjoy it!

Since I found Cohorted a few weeks/months ago, I have been slightly addicted to their website and as such, November was a pretty big month for me in terms of buying high-end beauty at heavily discounted prices, hence why almost everything I bought was from their site!

The first thing I got was the Limited Edition Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette in Pink Opal. This was part of a combination pack with the Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara (3ml) and in total cost £23.75, 56% off the RRP of £54.50 which I think is a massive saving! I bought this combination pack primarily for the palette as I’m not much of a mascara girl at the moment but I am actually yet to use this palette!

When I bought the Bobbi Brown items, I also purchased a Benefit combination pack containing Benefit Perk Up Artist and Benefit Prrrowl Mascara & Lipgloss. At 35% off the RRP of £23.50, this cost me £15.30. Again, I primarily purchased this for the Perk Up Artist, which I need to use a little bit more, as I tend to let it sink to the bottom of my make-up bag.

The following week, I bought the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette in Warm Brown, which I adore! I have used this a few times and I love the super pigmented and shimmery colours. There is actually a Bobbi Brown combination pack containing this palette and the Everything Mascara over at Cohorted right this moment so grab it before it’s gone! I bought this palette from Cohorted when it was just the palette, which cost me £21.85, as opposed to the RRP of £35 (38% saving!)

During November, I was one of the few people to get my hands on Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer for £13.50, which was 43% off (RRP is £23.50). I was one of the lucky 15 as the Bronzer was sold out in four minutes! I haven’t used it yet as I want to experiment with it and it is best for me to experiment when I have a day off work so I don’t leave the house looking like an Oompa Loompa! However, I have heard many positives about this bronzer so I have high expectations.

My final Cohorted purchases were from the brand Too Faced. I am a massive lipstick lover and if you are a Cohorted fan, you will know that they have sold four different Too Faced La Crème Lipsticks over the past month, of which I have two (at the moment!) I bought In The Buff and Cinnamon Kiss on two separate weeks, costing £12.60 each (reduced by 30% from £18).


At the same time as buying the lipsticks, I also bought the Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette and the Too Faced Kabuki Brush. The Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette was a risky move for me as I am so pale so even the smallest amount of bronzing powder (including the Hoola I mentioned above) really shows up on my skin. However, I decided that I would treat myself to buy the palette at £27 (33% saving from £40). Again, the palette is currently running on Cohorted so if you fancy one, get over to their site!

The Kabuki Brush was one of my last purchases from Cohorted (along with Cinnamon Kiss) and cost me £13.80, which was a 54% reduction from the RRP of £30. I have used this brush a couple of times and it is so super soft, it is unbelieveable! It’s nice to swirl around on my face just to feel the soft bristles sometimes ha.


Finally, the last items I bought for myself in November were from good old Asda. There was a 3 for £10 offer on John Frieda so I bought three items from the Frizz Ease range to hopefully control my crazy hair! I have used the Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum before and it worked wonders so that was the first thing for me to pick up.

The second thing was Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir, which I knew I wanted since the ends of my hair have been feeling lifeless recently and I love oil to help restore a bit of moisture to my dry hair.

The final item was the Frizz Ease Secret Agent Touch-Up Crème, which I use on dry hair to smooth down the flyaways and frizziness, though it is a learning curve to make sure I use the right amount; too little and it does nothing, too much and my hair looks greasy!

I cannot remember the individual prices of each of the Frizz Ease items but I do recall that one of them (I think the Oil Elixir) was £9.99, though still included in the 3 for £10 offer so I really got a good bargain there!


What have you been buying recently? Have you bought anything from Cohorted yet?

- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird