Saturday 20 December 2014

Review: Garnier Fresh Moisturising Pot


Moisturising is something that I have to do day and night. I do it in the morning before I apply my make-up and in the evening after I have cleansed my face. Ironically, I find that if I don’t apply moisturiser, my face goes quite greasy and oily, which is an awful feeling. Since I used to suffer with awfully oily skin when I was younger, I have to moisturise daily to prevent this from happening again! The type, brand or consistency never really used to bother me but since I have found the Garnier Fresh Moisturising Pot, I have changed my standards!

I bought this moisturising pot way back in August, I think, and considering I use it on a bi-daily basis, I think it has lasted quite a while so I am pleased with that. I use it sparingly in the morning - more so because I don’t have a lot of time for my skin to absorb large quantities of the substance - but I apply it freely in the evening, really trying to take the chance to properly moisturise my skin.



Even during the evening, it only takes my skin a couple of minutes to absorb a slathering of the pale-green cream which is amazing: afterwards my skin doesn’t even feel as though I’ve got any product on my face as it feels so silky-soft and completely oil-free.
I love this product so much that I have scraped the inside of the pot completely clean in my desperate attempt to use up all of it!


Quality: 10/10
Appearance: 7/10
Value: 8/10 (it cost me £4.49, though I think it is cheaper now)
Formula: 10/10
Likelihood to buy again: 8/10 (I am going to try other products first for a more varied knowledge of moisturisers)
Overall: 9/10


Have you tried this? What do you think of it?


- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird