Wednesday 31 December 2014

100 Days of Happiness, 91-100


Not only does today mark the 100th Day of my 100 Day Resolutions, but it also marks the completion and success of Blogmas and my final post of 2014! A couple of days ago, I found my notepad containing notes about participating in Blogtober and what I wanted to do for me 100 Day Resolutions and it feels like I only wrote it one month ago, not 100 days ago! I remember sitting on the sofa in the conservatory, curled up under my blanket while having a brainstorm. And now, here we are on the other side of it.
Is there anything out there to make time slow-down?! Anyways, here is my final Happy Days post.


Day 91 (Monday 22nd) - I spent quite a proportion of the day giving myself a headache by working so hard on my nephew’s birth sampler. I haven’t finished it yet, but the end is nigh! I have a little bit of outlining left, his eyes to do, along with writing my nephew’s name, D.O.B and birth weight. I’m quite excited to get it finished!
Day 92 (Tuesday 23rd) - my present came! My boyfriend told me that my Christmas present was being delivered today and, luckily, it arrived. I wasn’t there to sign for it from the courier so I’m not sure what it is but I do have my suspicions...
Day 93 (Wednesday 24th) - I made cookies! Except they turned out to be more like biscuits since I didn’t have a lot of chocolate chips and left them in the oven too long… But they tasted soooo good. I originally planned to make them just for the people who were in work today as a bit of a pick-me-up but I made two batches and kept one lot at home because they were so nice!
Day 94 (Thursday 25th) - Christmas Day. It was lovely to spend the time with my parents and grandparents and to have fun as a family. Occasionally we will all spend time together watching TV but today, we opened presents with one another and then played the board game Don’t Panic which turned out to be a lot of fun and a nice break from passively watching the TV.
Day 95 (Friday 26th) - the best thing about Boxing Day was definitely the food, family and riddles. Unfortunately my boyfriend had to go to work today but he finished at 4 so we all waited for him to get home before we had dinner. While we were eating leftovers from yesterday, we ended up asking each other a series of riddles which was quite entertaining.
Day 96 (Saturday 27th) - today was my first day back at work which wasn’t great, but we had a lot to do which made the day fly by so that was definitely a good thing!
Day 97 (Sunday 28th) - I was at work again today and during the afternoon, a little kid got hold of the radios we use to communicate with each other throughout the store. It was so entertaining to hear him calling “can you repeat that please? Over!” through the radios for all of the managers to hear and it definitely brightened my day.
Day 98 (Monday 29th) - today has been a completely chilled day. I have spent the entire day in my pjs, primarily planning blog posts for January, writing a few in advance and also reading.
Day 99 (Tuesday 30th) - my boyfriend and I watched Beauty and the Beast together. He bought it for me for Christmas this year and today was the first time we were able to sit down and watch it from start to finish… even though it is my favourite film, it was the first time that I have watched it in years and it’s still just as magical now as it was back then!
Day 100 (Wednesday 31st) - I have had quite a productive day today. I have prewritten two blog posts as well as done four loads of laundry, heaps of ironing and tidying my room. It’ll be nice to start the New Year in a tidy room!

So there we have it, my 100 Days of Happiness Challenge, completed.
I have to say that it has been hard at times to think of a positive when my day seems to have been primarily negative but I am so happy to have actually completed it! I can’t really say that I feel like a happier person because of it but it has definitely been worth the experience of trying to find a positive in every negative day.

Have you done the 100 Day Happiness Challenge?


- Taisie ♥ | Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird